Ways to Win More at Casinos: Mastering Roulette
Roulette has a rich history, and there’s still so much mystery about how this game works for many people today. However, it can be described as a casino staple that offers high risk with potentially large payoffs at near 50/50 odds on any bet type (except ‘red’ which will always result in an even payout).
Bets are made according to certain strategies depending on what type of bettor you are:
- Risk takers (those who want higher payouts at lower probability): Place wagers outside any given section as they have more chance for success but less payout if successful;
- Conservative players (low risk/high reward): Put all your money on one bet, for example, the ‘red’ section;
- The middle ground: Spread bets out between different sections, so you’re not taking as big of a risk but still have some chance to win.
Roulette strategy differs depending on the type of bet you want to make, which can be summarized as follows:
- Straight Up (high risk but high reward): In this, you bet on the number you think will come up, and if it does, then you get paid 35:35 times your wager (i.e., if you bet $25, and the number lands on your space, then you’ll be paid a total of $375);
- Split: You bet on two numbers and get paid 17:17 times your wager if they both land but are only eligible to win one of them;
- Street Bet: Place bets on three adjacent spaces (e.g., 12-14-16) in the same color group and can win up to six different ways depending on how many of the numbers you bet on land correctly.
The house edge for roulette ranges from a meager 0% all the way up to an incredible 12%. This means that the roulette wheel isn’t rigged for any specific number. Go to 메이저사이트 and start playing now!
Comments are closed.